Located at the Region of Waterloo International Airport, our facility is well suited for both the general aviation enthusiast, as well as career minded aviation students.
- Our first class facility gives the aviation student an ideal training environment. Our air training area is 5 minutes from the airport.
- A new modern building
- Our fleet of 23 aircraft is one of the largest in Canada consisting of:
- 2 Piper Seminoles (twin-engine)
- 5 Cessna 152s
- 6 Cessna 172Ns
- 4 Cessna 172S (SP models)
- 2 Cessna 172RGs
- 3 Diamond DA20 - Katanas
- 1 Diamond DA40
- ELITE FTD
- Direct access from the ramp
- Maintenance hangar
- Pilot flight planning area
- Convenient access from a large parking area
- Runways Café – full service restaurant
Our qualified service staff has an impeccable reputation when it comes to safety and efficiency. We not only service our entire fleet from top to bottom, but our two licensed AMEs (Aircraft Maintenance Engineers) and staff service privately owned aircraft as well.
The Waterloo Wellington Flight Centre has continued to grow and is proud to offer a state of the art facility, which includes three large classrooms, additional office space and a new climate controlled maintenance hangar. The Centre is a successful Not-for- Profit corporation and is governed by an eight member volunteer board of directors who oversee the long term development and operation of WWFC and its programs.
For general inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free at 1-877-FLY-WWFC (359-9932).
Visit the Contact Us page to communicate with the centre.
Unit 3 4881 Fountain St N, Breslau, Ontario CANADA N0B 1M0
Getting Here: For directions, on Google and use the directions link from your location.